We believe that everyone has a creative spark. That’s why we created a groundbreaking toolkit to help Creative Activists of any age turn an idea into action. In collaboration with Global Youth Fund and the Ashoka Foundation, we produced The Creative Activist Toolkit as a series of presentations that can be viewed and downloaded online.
You will learn how to:
1. Address root causes of a problem, not just its symptoms.
2. Create a simple and effective video about your project.
3. Get media attention for your project.
4. Make a real difference on the issue you care about.
5. Communicate your message and make an impact.
6. Develop an effective strategy for change.
7. Create a presentation for fundraising.
Check it out, put it to use, and let us know how you plan to change the world!